D should disallow forward references

Leandro Lucarella llucax at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 11:08:33 PDT 2009

BCS, el 26 de agosto a las 15:42 me escribiste:
> Hello Leandro,
>
> >>I have a copy of Walter's internal DMD test suite, so I could
> >>actually
> >What was the reason not to release the test suite? Copyright?
>
> bingo. The code comes from all kinds of palaces and IIRC Walter doesn't
> want to track down the authors of every little bit of code.

I wonder how Walter was able to pass that test suite to Don then...

Or how when it claimed exaclty the same for the DMDBE he finally released
the code (even when he did it with a very restrictive and silly license
=).

I don't know how the licensing/copyright of that code works, but I don't
understand how he can grant some kind of permissions over that code
sometimes and sometimes he don't... Weird.

- Tata Dios lo creó a usté solamente pa despertar al pueblo y fecundar
  las gayinas.
- Otro constrasentido divino... Quieren que yo salga de joda con las
  hembras y después quieren que madrugue.
	-- Inodoro Pereyra y un gallo