How Nested Functions Work, part 1

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 14:05:57 PDT 2009

On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 01:57:41PM -0700, Bill Baxter wrote:
> Some of us read the NG via email, not a newsreader.

My email client (mutt) can do threading on it too. You might want to check
the settings on your mail reader and see if you have a threading option -
the necessary headers are in the messages.

(That said, I agree that quoting the relevant part of messages is preferable,
 since I don't often use the threading mode and just read the messages as they
 come in.)

--
Adam D. Ruppe
http://arsdnet.net