Tagging

Leandro Lucarella llucax at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 08:16:06 PST 2009

Speaking of improving the VCS usage, how about tagging?

It would be nice if a tag is created for each dmd, phobos and druntime
repositories, sometimes I want to see what changed between a version and
another and it's not trivial to do so.

I know there is a changelog in the website, but I want to see the actual
changes, the diffs, not only a high-level description of the change.

Thanks!