dynamic classes and duck typing

BLS windevguy at hotmail.de
Tue Dec 1 23:45:54 PST 2009

On 28/11/2009 00:30, Walter Bright wrote:
> One thing Java and Python, Ruby, etc., still hold over D is dynamic
> classes, i.e. classes that are only known at runtime, not compile time.
> In D, this:
>
> s.foo(3);

Should opDispatch also enable dynamic property injection ?

I just thought that it would be nice to have  a new __traits() thingy
for properties. would make perfectly sense f.i. GUI widgets.
Guess I like dispatching but not dymamic injection of properties.

which leads me to this question : Will there be support in traits for
properties ?

Thanks for ignoring my ignorance once again.