new version

l8night l8night at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 23:13:28 PST 2009

hi,

gcc is widely used for a long time and everybody knows it has bug. it seems like a case, that is regulated by the fda. if a software is used more than 250000 time it is regarded as being validated. this is not the case here and everybody perceives d as being utterly new, even if it is around a long time.
the lack of tools and libraries for commercial development is hurting too. most organizations looking at d, want to use it and not develop it. it is a matter of time.

gcc is widly