deprecating the body keyword

hehe45 a3161739 at uggsrock.com
Tue Dec 8 14:11:00 PST 2009

I haven't been following the newgroup closely, so I don't know if this has already been discussed, but I wanted to make a few suggestions before D2 is finalized.
I think the "body" keyword is completly useless unless it is required because of parsing issues.
It would also be great if the order of the "in" and "out" contracts would not be fixed by the compiler, so they could be written in any order around the function body, so one could put the "out" contract after the function for example.
These improvements could be added to D1 too.