D2 GUI Libs

retard re at tard.com.invalid
Sun Dec 13 09:14:32 PST 2009

Sun, 13 Dec 2009 17:50:03 +0100, Chris wrote:

> "retard"
>> IIRC if you use e.g. microsoft messenger, you have to defend them in
>> court if they insist.
>
> Please, can you explain this, and where exactly this clause appear?
> Thank you.

IIRC in the EULA of some previous version of the messenger application. I
don't remember the exact form, though. I just checked the EULA from the
version 7, but it didn't contain that text anymore. Unfortunately I don't
have time to verify my claims, but I'm sure the EULAs from win95/win98
era messagers can either prove me right or wrong.