Problems with Socket on linux

4ybaka 4ybaka at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 13:41:37 PST 2009

Hi!
I run code like this on linux (Arch and Kubuntu 9.04):
	TcpSocket socket = new TcpSocket(new InternetAddress("www.google.com", 80));
	socket.send("GET /intl/en_ALL/images/logo.gif HTTP/1.0\r\n\r\n");
	SocketStream socketStream = new SocketStream(socket);
	num = socketStream.read(data);
And I always have num=0. socket.localAddress is also zero. For remoteAddress I have an exception: "Transport endpoint is not connected.". I've tried it run on Windows XP and all work and all addresses resolved. Also I test equal functionality on linux with Tango (HttpGet) and all also work. So any idea what's wrong?