QSort in D: is this best?

Philippe Sigaud philippe.sigaud at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 05:49:34 PST 2009

On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 23:25, dsimcha <dsimcha at yahoo.com> wrote:

The work you've done looks excellent and will probably get noticed a lot
> more in a
> few months when development of Phobos gets put back on the front burner.  I
> apologize for the relative silence on what looks to be lots of very useful,
> well-documented code, but the core D people are currently in a mad dash to
> tie up
> all the loose ends of the core language ahead of Andrei's book.  Phobos and
> libraries in general haven't been on the front burner since last spring.

Uh, David, no need for any apologies! And thanks for the kind words. I very
well know that now is a hectic and wonderful time for D. Kudos to all of you
for the wonderful work!
It's just that now that I've understood how to put things on dsource (my
difficulties, not dsource), I can talk about it on the NG...

I'll stop now, for fear of derailing the thread.

 Philippe