dmd-x64

alkor alkor at au.ru
Thu Dec 24 00:41:57 PST 2009

oh ... i stirred up a holy war, sorry

each lang has weak & strength features
e.g. need hight performance? - use asm and pay by development time

but i'm looking for a new lang generation (not c++ - it's too "dirty") w real objects & templates  and powerful multi-threading features
e.g. thread-local storage (TLS) and some concurrency features from c++0x

so, Walter, is it possible to expand a set of D's multi-threading features?