Concurrency architecture for D2

Leandro Lucarella llucax at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 09:46:25 PST 2009

Phil Deets, el 28 de diciembre a las 11:09 me escribiste:
> On Sun, 27 Dec 2009 15:32:52 -0500, Andrei Alexandrescu
>
> >That's why I'm thinking of creating a mailing list or maybe
> >another group for this. Any ideas on what would be the best
> >approach? I also want to gauge interest from threading experts
> >who'd like to participate. Please advise: (a) whether you would
> >like to participate to the design; (b) keep discussions on the
> >general group; (c) create a separate newsgroup; (d) create a
> >mailing list. The latter would have open enrollment.
>
> I probably wouldn't contribute much, but I'm satisfied as long as I
> can view the discussion. I have learned a lot from the D newsgroups.
>
> I would strongly prefer a newsgroup to a mailing list. I wish every
> mailing list on the Internet would convert to a newsgroup.

Then you will looove Gmane, because it is exactly that a NNTP gateway for
almost any ML:
http://www.gmane.org/

(you can add missing mailing lists)

BTW, I think all the discussion should be here, if there is no time to
discuss, there is no point in creating another ML/NG, just discuss it
privately and be done with it (I really think it would be a very bad idea
though).

"Somos testigos de Jaimito, venimos a traer la salvación, el mundo va a
desaparecer, somos testigos de Jaimito!". Nos enyoguizamos... Así que
"somos testigos"? Te dejo el culo hecho un vino, y la conch'itumá, y la
conch'itumá!
	-- Sidharta Kiwi