D2 GUI Libs

Eldar Insafutdinov e.insafutdinov at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 14:13:39 PST 2009

Eldar Insafutdinov Wrote:

> The main one is probably forward references bug. That's why I have to use patched version of dmd (done not by me). Work on it is still in progress, and when the author of the patches finishes it and submits them to the bugzilla, we would need apply them somehow, as otherwise official dmd will not compile QtD.

Rainer Schuetze has completed his patches, the latest versions are attached to bug reports 102, 2511 and 3600. We use them to compile QtD currently. If applied it will greatly facilitate the development and usage of QtD.

One other patch of the compiler involves a semantic change (__traits), of which we are going to post tomorrow.