D versus Objective C Comparison

Anders F Björklund afb at algonet.se
Sun Feb 1 09:11:32 PST 2009

Marianne Gagnon wrote:

>>   >> LDC packages are available for 0.9, but it has some bugs still...
>>> Personally I can't wait to try LDC!
>> It's available as a tarball, "ldc-0.9-mac.tar.bz2", including Tango.
>
> Where is this file available? I've been browsing the LDC website
> without finding anything beyond the source tarball.

I could make it available somewhere, apparently it can't be posted
to the LDC dsource site until some more bugs have been worked out ?
AFAIK the current download for 0.9 isn't on the LDC website either,
but was just posted on the developer's blog and home page instead.

So far I'm only hosting the GDC packages (i.e. over on SourceForge),
the DMD and LDC packages (there's RPMS too) were more for my own use.

--anders