Inline assembler in D and LDC, round 2

Daniel Keep daniel.keep.lists at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 06:50:57 PST 2009

Simen Kjaeraas wrote:
> On Fri, 06 Feb 2009 14:50:58 +0100, Frits van Bommel
> <fvbommel at remwovexcapss.nl> wrote:
>
>> Tomas Lindquist Olsen wrote:
>>> The approach Fritz mentions should still allow inlining. Having a fake
>>
>> Why do people keep performing s/s/z/ on my name? :(
>
> Clearly, changing your name iz the eaziezt zolution.
>
> --
> Simen

     The  European  Commission  have  just  announced  an agreement
whereby English will be the official language  of the EU, rather  than
German, which was  the  other  possibility. As part of  the
negotiations,  Her  Majesty's government  conceded that English spelling
had some room for improvement and has accepted a five year phase in plan
that would be known as "EuroEnglish".

     In the first year, "s" will replace the soft "c". Sertainly, this
will make the sivil servants jump for joy. The hard "c" will be dropped
in favour of  the "k". This should  klear up  konfusion and keyboards
kan have  1 less letter.

     There will be growing publik  enthusiasm  in the sekond year, when
 the troublesome  "ph" will  be replaced with the "f". This will make
words like "fotograf" 20% shorter.

     In  the  third  year, publik  akseptanse  of  the new spelling  kan
 be expekted to  reach the stage  where more  komplikated changes  are
possible. Governments will enkorage  the  removal of double letters,
which have always ben a deterent to akurate speling. Also, al wil agre
that the horible mes of the silent "e"s in the language is disgraseful,
and they should go away.

     By the 4th year, peopl wil be reseptiv  to steps such as replasing
"th" with "z" and "w" with "v".

     During  ze  fifz  year,  ze  unesesary  "o"  kan be  dropd  from
vords kontaining  "ou"   and  similar  changes  vud  of  kors  be  aplid
 to  ozer kombinations of leters.  After  zis fifz year,  ve  vil hav a
 realy sensibl riten styl. Zer vil be  no mor trubls or difikultis and
evrivun vil  find it ezi to understand each ozer

     ZE DREAM VIL FINALI KUM TRU!

<http://lib.ru/ENGLISH/rekonstr.txt>