Proposal : allocations made easier with non nullable types.

Chad J gamerchad at __spam.is.bad__gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 07:48:29 PST 2009

grauzone wrote:

> Also, D will never ever get a copying garbage collector (except if it's
> ported to .net, which would break everything else too), so why care
> about it?

Never is a strong word!  Though even if D did get a copying collector it
would be come kind of hybrid that also has a conservative collector for
backup.  Of course we'll probably be on D 4.0 (or later) by the time
that happens.  Whatever.