std.string and ranges

Andrei Alexandrescu SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org
Wed Feb 11 11:40:08 PST 2009

bearophile wrote:
> You are right, I am sorry, I was getting a bit nervous. You are
> usually gentle with me, and this helps me think much better. Maybe
> this time you are nervous/angry because I have not read the docs of
> sts.random of Phobos of D2.

There's no reason for you to allow your conduct being influenced
negatively by anyone. If you're right then this is what matters. One joy
of hanging out in this group is that it's not the field of turf wars as
it once was (and as I believe it could become again in the future). My
perception is that this is largely a group in which respect is earned on
technical grounds.

Andrei