OT -- Re: random cover of a range

John Reimer terminal.node at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 19:13:55 PST 2009

Hello Jarrett,

>> And where does this "rule" of yours come from?  I'd say your forcing
>> your philosophy on me. That's not very nice. :)
>>
> Just how many peoples' characters are you going to assassinate before
> you feel vindicated, anyway?

Oh... BTW, the implication here is that I assassinate a lot of characters.
 I would question this conclusion.  I am in no such habit, although I do
often assassinate my own privately.

I have stepped in to try to STOP altercations in here on many occasions and
have sometimes been direct even with those I consider my friends.  I've also
admitted where I have been wrong or indiscrete.

But I must say that this is actually a little strange coming from you, Jarrett,
though you have improved a lot over the years.

I invite anyone here who feels so to freely state that I should remove myself
from the list if they so desire that such confrontations not occur in the
future.  No, not martyr syndrome...  Complete practicality in the matter.
 It's not worth it for me to pursue it here any longer if no-one can see
what I am warning against.

I have no problems with such a request.

-JJR