OT -- Re: random cover of a range

grauzone none at example.net
Sat Feb 14 19:22:27 PST 2009

John Reimer wrote:
> Hello grauzone,
>

>>> Oh boy!  Come on now... you guys, this is so apparent an issue.  I am
>>> actually a little surprised a few of you are so defensive of this
>>> situation.  I'm not sure how far you would go to defend something
>>> "evil"... but I become more astounded all the time.  How far does
>>> this go before you finally decide it's time to step in?   I hear some
>>> of you gripe so strongly (verbally violent) over the internet
>>> marketing and web scripts... and yet you will defend such things as
>>> this so ruthlessly?
>>>
>> Yes. That's exactly because we're not assholes.
>>

> So you approve of the material on the website then?

Not necessarily. I don't even know what exactly is on his website.

But I defend free speech, not attacking people because of irrelevant
issues, and all that.

I guess you're worried that the personal desires of people like him lead
to the downfall of moral values and society at large or something, which
is why you feel the need of putting pressure on them in order to stop
it? Sounds like a plan.