OT -- Re: random cover of a range

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Sun Feb 15 10:52:28 PST 2009

"John Reimer" <terminal.node at gmail.com> wrote in message
news:28b70f8c143d48cb5d5c962e0e80 at news.digitalmars.com...

> I didn't object to furry fandom, mike.  Just one image there that perhaps
> has been removed since?

If you're referring to the one with the guy "laying down" with a male (or
are they all hermaphrodite as the one diagram would seem to indicate?)
human/fantasy-creature hybrid, that's drawing's still there, and I've been
unoffended by worse.

My biggest concern with it is that the one character is one of those
creatures that seems to have two torsos at right-angles to each other. I
can't even image the sorts of back problems that must create for them in old
age, or just how their biology is able to actually *fill* both torsos with
useful organs. ;-)