OT -- Re: random cover of a range

bearophile bearophileHUGS at lycos.com
Mon Feb 16 03:23:25 PST 2009

Bill Baxter:

Thank you, I always use tags in the blog, but I didn't know how to do this filtering from the beginning.
I have now sent an email to Anders Bergh to show only my posts with the "d language" tag, I hope to receive an answer.
(I'd also like to see PlanetD support LiveJournal "cuts", I use them to hide long blocks of code in the blog).

Regarding links to my site, I have never asked for them, I didn't even know such links exist, so feel free to remove them; please remove references to my name too.

I think this is enough to solve such kind of problems.

Nick Sabalausky:
>My biggest concern with it is that the one character is one of those creatures that seems to have two torsos at right-angles to each other. I can't even image the sorts of back problems that must create for them in old age, or just how their biology is able to actually *fill* both torsos with useful organs. ;-)<

I think there's a solution: the chakasa spine isn't L-shaped as an elbow, in the middle it has the shape of part of a circle. In the following months I'll try to have an image that shows this anatomic solution of such part of the spine :-) There are finite-element simulations of the mechanical stresses inside dinosaur tails, adapting them to the middle of their spine will require some time.

Bye,
bearophile