OT -- Re: random cover of a range

superdan super at dan.org
Mon Feb 16 08:02:29 PST 2009

Don Wrote:

> Walter Bright wrote:
> > Don wrote:
> >> I'm glad to hear you're still around. I did feel your colourful
> >> language often obscured your content (which was frequently of very
> >> high quality).
> >> I miss the content. (Not the language so much <g>).
> >
> > I seriously doubt superdan uses profanity to offend.
> >
> > He's got an ear for dialog, and the wit to write in a style that is a
> > parody of those that use profanity. I think it's hilarious and enjoy
> > reading it.
>
> Certainly I laughed out loud a few times. Actually, I sometimes wondered
> if he was using a translator, like the Swedish Chef you once posted
> here. But, like the Swedish Chef, I usually found his posts quite
> difficult to read.

u r talking more about me when i ain't around. relax folks good news. superdan's still tuned in. but i need to work my ass off. my boss is an asshole n cant wait to fire me. hope he intercepts and sees this msg. as fer my language. i grew up in baltimores high risers. if u dun shitfuck there u r dead meat. pardon me french. anyway newsflash. dee exists n is alive n well. cute as bugz ears. won't post coz she's ashamed for having her cover blow. go figure japanese morals.

don & walt u r 2 cool fer school. thanks doods. tho wut's with tat apple thing. apple is fer weenies. unix is da only reason 2 be around them 'puters. get tat unix64 thing goin'. peace.