OT -- Re: random cover of a range

Walter Bright newshound1 at digitalmars.com
Mon Feb 16 12:05:51 PST 2009

John Reimer wrote:
> Walter, I've heard a lot of arguments for defending the expression of
> "art", but this one's a doosie.

Ever watch Monty Python? I asked a brit about the accents they use in
their skits, because there are many different british accents. He
laughed and said the accents were a parody of the british upper class
accents.

I suspected that, not being  british, I was missing half the jokes <g>.

There's also Spongebob Squarepants. It's ostensibly a kid's show, but at
least in the early episodes there are a lot of digs at Jacques
Cousteau's 70's tv series "The Undersea World". What kid would get those
jokes?