OT -- Re: random cover of a range

Christopher Wright dhasenan at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 16:09:42 PST 2009

Denis Koroskin wrote:
> On Mon, 16 Feb 2009 23:36:12 +0300, Christopher Wright
> <dhasenan at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Denis Koroskin wrote:
>>> I know one - Jesus.
>>
>> I haven't seen Jesus.
>>

> Seeing is believing, huh?

I haven't *seen* a Christian who obeys all laws from the Torah, or even
keeps kosher, to my knowledge. Jesus is not a counterexample unless I
have seen Jesus, even if the Dead Sea DVDs are discovered tomorrow that
record every second of his existence and prove that he kept all the laws
of the Torah. At that point, I would have to determine exactly what I
mean by seeing, and whether it applies to recordings; but more
importantly, I would need to determine how Jesus got his hands on a DVD
burner back when people thought that lightning was Zeus doing target
practice.