OT -- Re: random cover of a range

Anonymous Coward anonymous at cowards.org
Tue Feb 17 07:05:19 PST 2009

Nick Sabalausky wrote:
> It takes a weak person to be harmed by words.

Let me put it this way: if you've been picked on, put down, *hunted* by the people around you and generally treated as a sub-human piece of worthless garbage for over eight years of your life across both primary and secondary school, often with no friends or even acquaintances for years at a time and came out completely and utterly unscathed, then you are obviously a robot and won't mind when I remove your head.  Because otherwise you have NO FUCKING RIGHT to say that.

If you've really gone through what I have and weren't affected, then I guess you're just a better person than I.