earthquake changes of std.regexp to come

Daniel de Kok me at danieldk.org
Tue Feb 17 11:47:14 PST 2009

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 8:39 PM, BCS <ao at pathlink.com> wrote:
> For what it's worth, I have a partial clone of the .NET API built on top of
> PCRE. I would have to ask my boss but I expect I could donate it if anyone
> want to use it as a basis.

Actually, I was wondering why nobody is considering real regular
languages anymore, that can be compiled to a normal finite state
recognizer or transducer. While this may not be as fancy as Perl-like
extensions, they are much faster, and it's easier to do fun stuff such
as composition.

Take care,
Daniel