Tango: Out of Date Installation Instructions

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Sat Feb 21 12:04:41 PST 2009

"Benji Smith" <dlanguage at benjismith.net> wrote in message
news:gnpi76$dnv$1 at digitalmars.com...

> Anyhow, the particular error I'm getting when I try to compile my code
> (using "dsss build") is this:
>
>    module FileConduit cannot read file 'tango\io\device\FileConduit.d'

FileConduit (and some other stuff in the same package) was moved to a
different package. I don't remember which is the newer one, which is the
older one, or which version of Tango changes it, but depending on your
version of Tango, it's one of these two:

import tango.io.FileConduit;
import tango.io.device.FileConduit;

Obviously in your case, it would be the first one.