std.bind documentation sucks hard

Tom S h3r3tic at remove.mat.uni.torun.pl
Sun Feb 22 14:38:24 PST 2009

Georg Wrede wrote:
> Another smarta** might say that "it says References: boost" so read
> that. Well, one could say this about every single doc page on the site.

Well, I'll be that smarta** then. I've mostly implemented Bind for fun
and I hate writing docs. I'm not sure if I actually use it in more than
two(?) places in all of my projects and there was very little interest
in it except the Phobos inclusion. Thus spending a few days writing docs
that are already there (see the smarta** reference) was the last thing I
wanted to do.

> Anyhow, if Tomasz Stachowiak (whom I'm not attacking with this post!) is
> unavailable, then I wish somebody who actually uses bind, could submit a
> better version. Even a little improvement would be most welcome.
>

> PS: with the newest developments in D2, bind is suddenly becoming an
> essential part of the new kind of D programming that is currently
> becoming possible!

I'm not even sure what kind of improvements it needs except the docs
since I don't really use it myself and I'm stuck with D1 anyway...

--
Tomasz Stachowiak
http://h3.team0xf.com/