gdb support (was Memory allocation failed)

Jason House jason.james.house at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 19:51:55 PST 2009

Walter Bright wrote:

> Jason House wrote:
>> Walter Bright Wrote:

>>> What's wrong with gdb?
>>
>> See my issue 2575 in bugzilla. I worked with a gdb developer to
>> diagnose the issue immediately prior to submitting the bug report.
>>
>> IIRC, gdb can't determine where the code is because some kind of top
>> level offset is missing. Reading my bug report should be more helpful
>> than my memory.
>
> thanks

I see you did post questions to the bugzilla report, and I did provide a
response with what details I could deduce without a gdb dev helping me.  Do
you have enough information to work through the issue?

Given how I currently have a program currently behaves differently with or
without the -release flag, I'm extra motivated to get gdb working...