Use case for std.bind

Jason House jason.james.house at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 17:28:58 PST 2009

Walter Bright wrote:

> Jason House wrote:
>> I'd give better examples/details if I wasn't typing this with my thumb
>> into a cell phone...
>
> You do caps, quotes, special characters, correct grammar with your thumb
> on a cell phone?! I'm impressed! I can't bother with that without a full
> keyboard. Doing text on a phone keypad is agony for me.

Who says I don't have a full keyboard?  Ok, well, it's a tiny keyboard on a
touch screen.  The iPhone interface is one of the nicest I've used.  I've
always had the bad habit of trying to write properly even when I had a
keypad.  K9 was a godsend, but a "normal" keyboard is even better.

PS: This post was with a real computer.  It's a rare luxury with a little
baby in the house that is usually spent working on my D code instead of
doing newsgroup stuff :)