foreach ... else statement

Walter Bright newshound1 at digitalmars.com
Thu Jan 8 15:10:24 PST 2009

Nick Sabalausky wrote:
> "Rioshin an'Harthen" <rharth75 at hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:gk4kfh$ri3$1 at digitalmars.com...
>> "Walter Bright" <newshound1 at digitalmars.com> kirjoitti viestissä
>> news:gk1dag$ptn$1 at digitalmars.com...
>>> I keep thinking I should put on a "Compiler Construction" seminar!
>> A net-seminar, please, so that those of us who want to attend actually
>> can.
>
> Yes :). Things like this never make their way out to Cleveland (or anywhere
> within a three-hour drive, which is about the max I could realistically do).
>
> (Heck, *decent* programmers are never out this way.)

When we did the Astoria Seminar in 2007, the consistent feedback was
that what the attendees liked most was the ambiance and getting together
with like-minded professionals and face time with experts. I do think
that the one-on-one in person is an essential ingredient to making
seminars a valuable experience.