lazy thoughts

Bill Baxter wbaxter at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 15:43:53 PST 2009

On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 7:39 AM, Jason House
<jason.james.house at gmail.com> wrote:

> Point #3 is on the mark. A URL to quality documentstion is worth 100 posts declaring the superiority of dlibs.

A URL to browseable source wouldn't hurt either.

Given how much you promote your library here, it's surprising to me
that you (bearophile) don't at least have a
dsource/googlecode/sourceforge project for it where one could go to
find out more.  Usually when you mention it you don't give any link at
all.  You just say "my libs".  I haven't tried, but I suspect googling
for "my libs" isn't going to lead me to your code.
--bb