Docs on dsource

John Reimer terminal.node at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 21:46:27 PST 2009

Hello dsimcha,

> Really stupid question from a total SVN noob:  I uploaded some docs to
> SVN for a dsource project, and linked to them via the project wiki.
> When I follow the link to the docs, I get an HTML forbidden error.
> How do I change the permissions in that SVN directory to make the docs
> viewable as plain old HTML?

Are the docs in HTML or plain text?

If they are text, I guess the direct link should work.

If they are html, you may need special permissions to display the html from
a link.  I would email brad at dsource.org (convert that to email address
form) since it may not be merely an svn management problem.

Another option, in the meantime, is to add the doc to the project wiki itself
(but you must have permissions for that too, I suppose).

-JJR