Docs on dsource

dsimcha dsimcha at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 14 06:19:29 PST 2009

== Quote from Jarrett Billingsley (jarrett.billingsley at gmail.com)'s article
> On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 11:23 PM, dsimcha <dsimcha at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Really stupid question from a total SVN noob:  I uploaded some docs to SVN for
> > a dsource project, and linked to them via the project wiki.  When I follow the
> > link to the docs, I get an HTML forbidden error.  How do I change the
> > permissions in that SVN directory to make the docs viewable as plain old HTML?
> >
> I've never got a "forbidden" error, but I have had to change the svn
> mime type on them for them to show up as webpages instead of as raw
> source.  That's something you do on your end with your svn client,
> then check them in.

Can you please elaborate on this?  What do I need to change the MIME type to?
Please understand that most of my programming experience comes from working on
research prototype code, where a lot of formalities like version control are often
ignored, so my knowledge of tools like SVN is *way* behind my general programming
knowledge.  Assume I know almost nothing about SVN.