Anomaly on Wiki4D GuiLibraries page

jcc7 technocrat7 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 05:52:33 PST 2009

== Quote from Tim M (a at b.com)'s article
> Now that you brought the subject up I would just like to add my
> opinion on something which I've been meaning to say for a long time.
> I really disagree with the way that page describes the various
> options. It says standard d gui library and other d gui libraries.
> swt has the word standard in it's name but I dont see why dwt should
> be THE standard. It's brainwashing people into think that dwt is the
> best thing around.

Have you read the referenced post?

http://www.digitalmars.com/webnews/newsgroups.php?
art_group=digitalmars.D&article_id=32633

I'm pretty sure that DWT is listed as standard on this page because
Walter, D's benevolent dictator, declared it was the standard.

Other issues (such as whether DWT should be the standard, whether it
should be noted so prominently on the wiki page, and whether there's
any brainwashing occurring) are still up for debate.

By the way, it's a wiki. If it's really gotten under your skin, you
can try to reorganize the page to improve it.

jcc7