Qt 4.5 to be LGPL

Daniel de Kok me at danieldk.org
Fri Jan 16 00:34:30 PST 2009

On Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 12:52 AM, Sergey Kovrov
<kovrov+digitalmars at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, from what I've read and observe now, Qt just mimics native look (but
> not really feel). In fact since relaese of 4.4 it uses "windowless UI" by
> default.

I use Qt daily, and it uses native widgets in recent versions. Of
course, with the exception of X11, because there is no such thing as
native widgets (arguably, Qt is one of the major two native toolkits
for X11). E.g. in OS X Qt uses Carbon (or Cocoa from 4.5 on).