Anomaly on Wiki4D GuiLibraries page

Stewart Gordon smjg_1998 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 16 13:14:02 PST 2009

John Reimer wrote:
<snip>
> Good question.  I think the new dwt release just inherited (or hijacked)
> the title based on the release made by Shawn a couple of years ago which
> was Phobos compatible.

So effectively, the Phobos-based DWT is what was passed off as the
"standard D GUI library", and when the Tango-based DWT came about, it
was erroneously labelled as the new "standard D GUI library".  Really,
while Tango DWT may have superseded Phobos DWT as being the DWT that's
still actively maintained, Phobos DWT remains the SDGL.

> I suppose it would be fair to fix this on the wiki.  But, that said,
> Walter hasn't said otherwise yet. :)

Done....

Stewart.