Any chance to call Tango as Extended Standard Library

Jason House jason.james.house at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 06:14:10 PST 2009

Walter Bright Wrote:

> John Reimer wrote:
> > Sounds exciting.  Hope it all works out.
> > It's especially nice to hear even a general statement of direction here
> > now and again. So thank-you.  I know it must be tough slogging. :)
>
> I know I've been quiet lately, but that doesn't mean I'm not working on
> D. In fact, I've been spending more hours on it than ever. There's a lot
> of cool stuff coming!

Care to share your top 5 priorities? IIRC, when the user community was polled for their top 5, fixing the Tango/Phobos thing was on top of most lists. Druntime is a great step in that direction, but it's not enough. Without other communication on the topic from either side, it appears that the merger effort has fizzled and died. Can you (or whoever is qualified to answer) shed light on what's going on there?