dsource considered harmful

dsimcha dsimcha at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 18 10:56:30 PST 2009

== Quote from Martin Carney (marcarn at hotmail.com)'s article
> Visiting dsource I'm disappointed by the large number of half-finished and
not-started projects on the projects page.
> I pick on interesting project and look at the source tree - no files or years
out of date.
> I think the unfinished, out-of-date and not-started projects should be moved to
their own page - lets see the wood for the trees...
> mc

Or, an even simpler idea:  Since these things are difficult to define and require
human intervention, sort each project category by last checkin.  The most active
projects will be on the top, and the least active on the bottom.