DWT+OpenGL crashing on Vista

Bill Baxter wbaxter at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 14:17:16 PST 2009

Here's a modified version of one of the DWT opengl snippets that
reproduces the crash for me.
About 1 in 10-15 runs this will crash (seems to be inside the GL
driver) soon after startup with the error:

"""
dwt.DWTException.DWTException: Failed to execute runnable

object.Exception: Access Violation
"""

Can anyone else reproduce this (particularly Vista users)?
I'd be happy to send the exe to anyone who would like to try it off
list.  But it's a 3MB exe  (compresses to about .7 MB).

--bb