Any chance to call Tango as Extended Standard Library

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 19 07:32:08 PST 2009

"Andrei Alexandrescu" wrote
> It's been there for a while now (since 25 Nov 2008).
>
> http://www.digitalmars.com/d/2.0/statement.html#ForeachStatement

Strange that I never noticed that.  I remember when 2.022 came out, I did
not see it there, but I guess I could have overlooked it.  It definitely was
not there when 2.021 came out (I remember many people asking for docs on it,
including myself).

One question, it mentions that you must define all 5 properties.  In the
case where you are only going to use foreach (and not foreach_reverse) on a
struct, is it still required that you implement toe and retreat?  If not,
then that probably should be mentioned in the docs.

-Steve