Please vote once and for good: range operations

John Reimer terminal.node at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 20:17:54 PST 2009

Hello Saaa,

>> fore/aft +
>>
> head/toe seem different classes to me, rather head/back if fore/aft
> isn't going to win

Probably not wise for me to quibble over these points, but...  to me, the
main problem with fore/aft is that it implies a position of an object that
occupies physical space.   Using something like head/last is just a little
more abstract in the sense that it doesn't necessarily refer to physical
position.

Maybe it's time for me to stop thinking too hard on this. :D

-JJR