Let's do front, back, popFront, and popBack!

Sergey Gromov snake.scaly at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 08:23:47 PST 2009

Thu, 29 Jan 2009 18:54:14 -0800, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
> Let's!!

I like it.  I think this even was proposed before but was rejected
because of Walter's attitude towards composite primitive names.  I also
like the symmetry because ranges are a more generic construct than
single-linked lists where head et al. come from.

Probably I don't like capitalization in built-in primitive names, it
smells of C#.  I'd prefer popfront and popback.