D versus Objective C Comparison

Chris R Miller lordsauronthegreat at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 22:05:12 PST 2009

Christopher Wright wrote:
> It seems that your only significant complaint about Descent is that it
> is not integrated with DSSS. I believe you can set up DSSS as an
> external task in Eclipse:
> http://dsource.org/projects/descent/wiki/CompilingPrograms
>
> I believe this will call dsss (or whatever program you specify) on the
> current file, however.

Yes, I looked into that before... I never was able to make it work.
I've used Eclipse for a long, long, long time, and if I and my heavy
Java/Eclipse background and experience can't make it work... a
comparative newbie looking to build something quick and show the world
isn't going to get that to work, either.

Then again, regression towards the mean would suggest that I could be
very, very mistaken...