Implementation of toDg [Was: Re: Combining Delegate and Functions]

Daniel Keep daniel.keep.lists at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 02:10:03 PDT 2009

Finally got it hammered into shape.

http://gist.github.com/140507

Enjoy.

Incidentally, I released it under MIT because I've read some things
lately that have turned me off Public Domain dedications; specifically
that if you public domain something, that potentially leaves an avenue
for people to sue you if the code contains bugs and that some countries
don't actually allow for public domain dedications at all.

MIT was the least restrictive common license I could find, so I think
I'll just stick to that from now on for stuff like this.  That said, if
anyone wants to incorporate this into a larger library and needs to
apply a different license, let me know.