rdmd

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 11:45:56 PDT 2009

On Sun, Jul 05, 2009 at 07:46:27PM -0400, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> Anyway, to fix it, I just stuck a ! before the
> functions in std.file lines 689 and 690.

I was just looking at this again, and this is NOT the right way to fix it.

In fact, recompiling everything cleanly with the new version of dmd
works correctly.

What phobos does in dmd 2.031 is the *right* thing. If you committed
my change to the phobos repository, please revert it.

I must have messed up something awfully yesterday to get what I saw.

Sorry about that.

--
Adam D. Ruppe
http://arsdnet.net