Number literals (Was: Re: Case Range Statement ..)

BCS none at anon.com
Tue Jul 7 23:08:03 PDT 2009

Hello Walter,

> BCS wrote:
>
>> What would you sell it outright for? As in I would own it and have
>> every right I would have if I was the original author.
>>
> As a non-exclusive license, probably $500.

Not a license, *own*. As in I *own* my hat. (ignoring the question of would
you still own your copy)

But that's really beside the point. I could come up with several somewhat
reasonable reasons why "just use my code" isn't a good answer to having gotcha
in the lexical spec. If you really want to go that way, then the lexical
spec should officially BE the lexer source code.