Number literals (Was: Re: Case Range Statement ..)

grauzone none at example.net
Wed Jul 8 06:57:23 PDT 2009

>> Compatibility with C is paramount, except when it's not.
>
> You didn't understand. Compatibility with C is important in the sense
> that we want to have a clean-cut answer to a function rsa_encrypt()
> taken from C and pasted into D: either it compiles and runs with the
> same result, or it doesn't compile. That's the scenario. I don't
> understand how you make a case of duplicity out of this one.

Eh. You know, we have something like... what was it called? Link
compatibility to C!

Also, your paragraph about superdude shows that you just can't forgot
about people who aren't as awesome as you and who attacked you in one
way or another. Learn to be more like Walter, or you'll piss off even
more people. I mean, you don't want that, and the community doesn't want
that either.