Number literals (Was: Re: Case Range Statement ..)

Andrei Alexandrescu SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org
Sat Jul 11 09:08:26 PDT 2009

Benji Smith wrote:
> Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
>> Anyhow... it would be a bummer if the negative atmosphere as of late
>> in the group would cause people like you just lose interest. I can't
>> understand what's going on.
>
> I think it would help if you weren't so condescending to people all the
> time. People don't like that much.

I understand. My perception is that negativity predates my being
condescending, which roots from exasperation. For every annoying message
of mine there are dozens patient messages making a similar point. But
you're right, if a point is made the wrong way its correctness is not
that relevant anymore.

Andrei