Adam D. Ruppe donates Windows cycles to dmd/phobos

Andrei Alexandrescu SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org
Sun Jul 12 19:07:59 PDT 2009

Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> I'll look into it and let you know at some point later in the week.

Wow! That would be too awesome!

Andrei

P.S. By the way, things got hung on the Windows machine so I issued a
kill -9 -1. I thought that would be restricted enough to only kill my
processes, but apparently sshd went down too. So now I can't ssh
anymore. Any chance you could restart sshd? It might be dawning on you
as well as myself that offering server access is not as trouble-free as
it seems, so be careful what other OSs you want to make available :o).