Compiler Page - Request for review

Lutger lutger.blijdestijn at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 15:48:56 PDT 2009

Some comments:

dil is not yet able to compile D as far as I know, which is what the page
suggest ("There are a number of compilers that can be used for D")

The dmd table could suggest that it supports D2 with Tango, I recommend
formatting it like this:

language version   D1.x           D2.x
runtime library    phobos, tango  phobos

LDC comes with Tango by default, but I assume phobos or at least tangobos
can be used with it?

About GDC, iirc the latest (which is quite old) version can be used with a
version of D, although I don't remember which one.

Perhaps it would be useful to enumerate which OS and arch the various
compilers support?